Wednesday

Starting Over!! Rules of the Game

When I first started this about a year ago, I was pretty noncommittal about it. I don't even know what my start date was! And although I was pretty proud of myself for completing the tasks I did....I think it's time to start over. And do it right this time around!!!

Check out the Day Zero website for all the background info you want about this project and join me if you feel so inclined! The rules are simple: Tasks must be specific with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching, representing some amount of work on your part.

And my own personal addition to the rules....in order to mark the task as complete it must be documented here in some way, either through a photo or a link or something similar!


This list of 101 goals was started Sep 01, 2010
and is scheduled to finish May 30, 2013.


COMPLETED 4/101

No comments:

Post a Comment