Thursday

54. Read 52 books in 52 consecutive weeks

Jan 2 - Jan 8 -- Momfriends by Ariella Papa
I found this book while searching for good books to read for my book club. So far it's not only an easy read but also very relate-able! A good first choice!

Jan 9 - Jan 15 -- Iron Lace by Emilie Richards
This was our first book for the AB bookworm club. It started off soooo good and then just fizzled out. I was disappointed in the ending but might still read the sequel.

Jan 16 - Jan 22 -- Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner
I wanted to like this book. It promised some mystery and intrigue and less romance. But it was boring.

Jan 23 - Jan 29 -- Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin
Finally!!! A book I loved!! I was specifically looking for a book about ex boyfriends and what ifs. I came across this one in one of my searches and decided to go ahead and read it. It was exactly what I needed and was also fun to read! Love love loved it!!

Jan 30 - Feb 5 -- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I don't know what I thought this was going to be about but it was much different than I expected. It was goooood! But also a little uncomfortable to read. Still I will be adding the other 2 books in the trilogy to my list!

Feb 6 - Feb 12 -- Baby Proof by Emily Giffin
I'm a sucker for a happy ending and so far Emily Giffin's books have not disappointed! They keep me interested, they make me believe in true love, they make me want to read more!! The only downside is that they end! LOL!

Feb 13 - Feb 19 -- Always the Baker, Never the Bride by Sandra D. Bricker
I stumbled upon this book while browsing free Kindle books. It's cute! It doesn't require much thought but it's definitely a feel-good kind of book! Plus cake decorating has always been a dream of mine so bonus points for that!

Feb 20 - Feb 26 -- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
I tried to wait to read more of the Hunger Games series but just couldn't! I was just as engrossed in this second book. It was less heart-wrenching which was nice but still a really good book!

Feb 27 - Mar 5 -- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
The third and final book in the Hunger Games was excellent! I wish there were more to read! Although now I am ahead in my 52 week goal LOL!

Mar 6 - Mar 12 -- Outlander by Diana Gabladon
Need to borrow this from Marlo!


No comments:

Post a Comment