Sunday

3. Donate $5 for every Changed Goal

Ideally I would like to complete 101 goals. However, that is not always possible. So I've decided that part of this particular goal will be that if I decide to change one of my goals...then I will need to donate $5 every time I do that! And update here with (a) what I changed (b) why I changed it and (c) what it has been changed to. Hopefully I won't need to change very many!

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

I changed "Donate $5 for every unmet goal"
I explained above, but I want to complete 101 goals. But in so doing I might need to change some and would like to make a donation as a part of changing a goal.
I'm changing it to "Donate $5 for every changed goal"

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

I changed "Call 5 friends a month just to chat"
It just wasn't happening. Not only was I not calling people just to chat....but it's also just too hard to keep track of!
I changed it to "Complete the 30 day photo challenge". Although the 2 are unrelated I thought this was equally challenging!


No comments:

Post a Comment