Saturday

11. Get rid of our cable.

I don't know if Alfred will let me now that he's fallen in love with HD programming....but I'd like to save the money by having one less bill to pay!

I don't know how long we would have to go without cable for this to count....6 months maybe?

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

We are a little apprehensive about cutting off the cable completely! So we are going to try baby steps. Step one will be to move from digital cable to regular extended cable. It will mean we can't record shows...but with Netflix we have no need of recording shows for Nani!! And with the internet...if Alfred and I need to get caught up later then we can easily do that! It will take alot of adjustment...but I think it will be best for our entire family!

***** ***** ***** *****


Well we did it! Our cable is officially OFF! And has been for 2 whole weeks! LOL We spend most of our time watching netflix. It's definitely an adjustment but it's not so bad. We miss sporting events...that's the hardest part!

***** COMPLETED ON MARCH 18, 2011 *****

No comments:

Post a Comment