Friday

46. Meet 5 more AB moms.

I've met 2 AB mom's now! Me, Samanta and Karri brought our babies and husbands along for lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. It was so easy and fun and one of the better times I've had this year! YAY!

Well now I've met far more than 5 AB moms!!! YAY!

Went to Seaworld with Tiffany at the end of April. And just got back from a week trip with Lane and Kami! While there we also met up with Danielle in NYC and then Jen, Chrissy, and Gretchen on Saturday! So that's 9 AB mom's and babies!!! YAY! I love them all!!

Time to add some more to the list!!! While visiting Houston this past June a few of us met up at the Houston Children's Museum! Karri and Sam were there again as well as Robin and Rachel (with their sons Collin and Wilbur)! 11 AB mom's!!! Wow!

I'm just going to keep this list going!!! Heather and Brianna joined our group this past March! Her, Kami and Lane all came to visit me! And now I am on a mission to meet 5 more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment